As you might have figured out already, the lay-out of our living unit changed a lot since that first draft:
For the new interior layout we decided:
- not to add a full-size oven, but go for the much more practical solution: The Omnia oven.
- to redesign the bathroom. We moved it to the left, from the entrance to next to the bed. Since our living unit is only 8m2 we have to be creative with space. The toilet, on heavy-duty slides, can be pulled from underneath the bed into the bathroom. The bathroom doors/walls can also be folded away to create more space when not in use. Behind the doors we can then still hang away wet clothes.
- to move the batteries and rest of the electrical system underneath the bed.
- to go for an L-shape sitting area, which we can transform into a lounge bed.
- to move the kitchen to the right of the entrance, with the fridge hidden away in one of the high cabinets (big closet).
As you can see, much has changed since we started this project last year.
Join our family & Subscribe to our newsletter
In this newsletter - max. 1x/month - you will discover what we're up to, tips & tricks, highlights from our travels, new interesting products and tools, ... We will never sell your information to third parties & you can always delete your information from our list. (Read more in our disclaimer.)