Poland – Extra information & tips
- Bush camping is generally tolerated – as long you don’t make any fire or roll out your fake grass carpet. In other words, respect your surroundings and they will not send you away.
- Many forest roads are accessible for larger expedition trucks. WOOOHOOOO
- Exploring Cities – Tips where to stay overnight:
- Gdańsk: The Academic Sports Centre of Gdansk University of Technology has an official secured campsite. Ideal for a visit to Gdańsk.
- Poznań: We stayed overnight at a relative quiet, large secured parking lot (link to google maps). We paid approx. 10€ for 24hrs. The parking lot is less than 5min walk from the city centre!
- Drinking one beer and you’re over the permitted alcohol level for driving (0.2).
- The conditions of the Polish roads are relatively good.
- Offroad Poland: The organization in charge of the offroad week.
Do you love our travel stories? Do you appreciate the building information we share? And want to support us? GREAT!!!
By purchasing a unique Terratrotter® t-shirt or hoodie, you keep this website online and help spread the word.
Nicole, Elmer, and the rest of the Terratrotter family!
Join our family & Subscribe to our newsletter
In this newsletter - max. 1x/month - you will discover what we're up to, tips & tricks, highlights from our travels, new interesting products and tools, ... We will never sell your information to third parties & you can always delete your information from our list. (Read more in our disclaimer.)